Tuesday, February 5, 2008

WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHINCAL DIFFICULTIES....PLEASE STAND BY

Sorry for the downtime, I've been kinda busy lately so this week's post is running late. I had one all ready to throw up but my crappy image server claims I've used up my bandwidth for the month so I've gotta move everything to another server. I didn't want to put up something half-assed so I'll try to sort this all out as soon as possible and get back to the music. So, if any one is out there reading this....bear with me while I work it out.

In the meantime, I'd like to take this time to thank you all for visiting my page and I hope you're enjoying what I'm doing. That being said, I'd also like to ask you folks out there to break the silence and drop a line every once in a while. I'm not asking anyone to write a thesis, just a "hey, nice site, thanks for the music" would be cool. Leave a comment, show a lil' love.
--
Slay'd out.

No comments:

Post a Comment